extra light

hey there! promise I haven't forgotten about blogging, just busy with life, work and such (coming out of the holiday fog is rough). I will MAKE time to blog this week, just not as much as I would like to. I still have to share the rest of my december daily, it is done. BOOM, so happy about that, really! This is the first year ever that I have completed a daily,yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :)

I am one of three guest designers at PINK NINJA ADDICTS this month (will post layouts soon), plus about to be playing with some new CHA Studio Calico goodies soon (insert squeal),  a new dare and finishing up a magazine assignment! promise I will not be a stranger, much love and I hope your new year is starting off on a good note. :) love you guys!!
xo

3 comments:

  1. *high five* i'm sooo excited to see what you do for the pink ninja addicts!! eek!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *squeeeeeeeaaaaalllll!!!!!* LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you about the post holiday fog. See you in a few weeks, yes?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo