ninja action!

happy happy Monday, I am back in action! I hope you had a great weekend, you know my thoughts it moved way to quickly as always. I have a big chunk of my assignments done, yay!!

Oh and did you see one of the new Studio Calico releases on the blog today? It is GORGEOUS, leave a comment there on the post  and have a chance to win either the Countryside or State Fair collections.

 I was so excited to work with Pink Ninja Addicts' January kit:glitter in the air this month. It is such a fun and happy kit with loads of embellishments, which I love...hello white polka dot tulle, i die! It was the perfect kit to use with my more girlie photos! Of course no layout is complete without a little ink! Thanks Ally and Nely for having me, they are so sweet!
love
oh yea
ponies on parade

14 comments:

  1. loving these pages (and Lo loves that ponies photo!!) such cool stuff, Vee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeeeeeeeeekk!!!!!!!! i knew you would rock that ninja kit!!
    love em all
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...my daughter has the same ponies! LOL! Waay cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! Rockin' LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! so little and yet so expressive. love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you used the paint splatters!!! great Lo's!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you even know how many people you inspire with your art? (raises hand) I am one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun and free style you have. Love it.Great job on those lo's. Come visit my blog at www.ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the paint on your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little mixture of goodies on your layout are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your LO's as always rock, but I am loving the pony parade one!! I think it's the colors against the white..and the fact I rarely get to scrap with pink ;)
    And the new SC releases--OMGoodness!! In love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh the pony!!!!!! so cute!




    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. holy wholesome goodness!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love them all and I can't wait to get all the SC mits--love them!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo