welcome to the candy shoppe sneaks

happy Tuesday, love the start of the week when Monday is part of an extended weekend! :) I am slow with my sneaks this month, sentimos! I do have two to share, the first is  from the main kit (candy shoppe) which includes exclusive pattern paper from Crate Paper. These are not normally my go to colors but I am loving this kit a lot! The second sneak is from add on #2-jawbreaker.  I am in total love with the octagon stamp, swoon. I love love LOVE the colors in jawbreaker, so muted and gorgeous!
I am so behind on posts this month, hoping to remedy that this week!
xo

candy shoppe

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the full reveal!! They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so rad Vee!! =)
    love the sneeks, can't wait to get that stamp! it may just rival my fav herringbone stamp from sc!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sneaks vee! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sneaks! Can't wait to see your gallery- always inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. in the words of rachel zoe: i. die. !

    ReplyDelete
  6. lookin' gorgeous as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo so cool... always so creative!! your blog always makes me want to get crafty...


    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo