10 years?

10 years, really?
it's a holiday for most in the US and I enjoyed a great monday off today, thank goodness. It was much needed and I got a lot done today which always feels good. A quick share of my take on the sunday sketch on the studio calico blog. I can't believe this little man has been in our lives for a decade, really where does the time go?! I swear I believe time speeds up even faster once you have kids. I was feeling very nostalgic when I made this so I dug through old pictures of Saadiq and voila! Everyone who submits a layout and links it to the sketch post on the sc blog gets a chance to win one of two  studio calico $5 gift cards. I used calico white mister huey and new countryside fabrips, pattern paper and chipboard alphas (they will be in stores really soon).thank you for the sweet comments about my post and photo from Friday. I am really looking forward to documenting these life moments.
off to enjoy some guilty tv pleasures, ruPaul's drag race and Kourtney and Kim Take NY,yeaaaaH!
xo

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did here. Such a great timeline of pictures! I think I will join this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic layout! I adore the timeline of pics. Your little fella is a handsome guy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:20 AM

    this layout is one of my faces! great job...robin

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo