$3 taco

first...HAPPT FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!! okay, now that is out of my system, here is last weekend recap. :) we checked out a pop up restaurant off of h street called  tacos impalas. the weather was a windy beast, but we didn't let it stop us plus my crew was hungrY!
tacos impala
after March it will go to being to this place and cease to exist, but good news is taylor gourmet is next on our list to check out and directly down the street, nom nom...
aka
me trying to contain the mane, lol. ack, my hands look so bare, left the house un-accessorized!! This doesn't happen often let me add. :)
116.365
the pork taco- the majority ordered this one but I didn't get to taste it, heard it was delicious though. s2 love meat and are serious about eating, proof below.
pork taco
yep they mean business, damn look at those evil looks when I asked for a picture, excuse me guys, lol.
9286
you know my love for froyo, this time I took s2 for a treat and it was instant love and happiness. Saadiq's froyo, classic kid style with gummies. :)
froyo with gummies
have a great weekend!
xo

6 comments:

  1. I love their expressions! Love the building color behind them too! The tacos look delish-I miss a good taco from local places-not so many around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless expressions, I know those looks will be heading my way in a few years! The good looks so good, I'm now starving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Love the colors you captured! The looks oh too funny. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! I'm so adding Taylor Gourmet to my list for when I visit my brother later this year - that menu looks delicious!! You'll have to give a review when you go. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the taco eating picture is the raddest!!


    xo
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha chole makes the exact same face when i take her picture :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo