happy hearts!

Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend, I sure did. We went to IKEA, where Saadiq found out he is now to big for the play area. He was devastated, Synai flew solo and IKEA treated him to a free ice cream cone. It lifted his spirits a tiny bit (insert sad face).  We finally tried out the new crumbs in chinatown, it was super delicious, my favorite is the vanilla coconut cupcake.

I played with the March Studio Calico kit while watching the Grammy's. OMG, you guys, you will LOVE this kit, I think it will be my favorite of 2011, already made three layouts with it. I will share my sneaks tomorrow.

I have a share the love giveaway for you! Stephanie from livingroomfloor will send the winner a  11x14 print of the above.  The print is professionally printed in warm grey with reverse white text on 100# matte stock. For a chance to win leave a comment on this post and I will choose a winner on Wednesday, 2/16.
xo

23 comments:

  1. I love this quote and how true it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Love this print, Love to be surrounded by postive words and thoughts! What a gorgeous way to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how i love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could get my little one to go in the play area. He always says "Mom! I have fun walking around with you looking at stuff." Bless him--he likes to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Steph's prints! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend! I love IKEA! This print is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day Jenning's family! Love this print thank you and Stephanie for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day!!! :) LOVE that quote + print... and IKEA... and I can't wait to see your layouts with the March kit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole Bee3:47 PM

    The perfect quote.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this print, thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great quote! I adore this color.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this quote is so very true. Expect good things, and that's just what you'll get.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw those on Stephanie's blog and was just trying to decide which one to order!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cool! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WAY COOL!!! love this. Thanks do much for sharing, ms.cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  16. It breaks my heart that he was too big for the play room at IKEA. It just isn't fair. I always think they need rooms like that and the McDonald's Funland for adults and older kids.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wow! i love this!!! i have been looking at her site for some time now.. unable to nail it down.. the grey would be perfect in our new bedroom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great print... and I love the gray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great print! Thanks for the chance to win. p.s. love the sneaks in the post above!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this saying! Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cheri H.12:42 AM

    Love this print...thanks.

    Cheri H.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this quote. LOVE! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my gosh. LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo