into the woods reveal

hi, hope you had a very lovely weekend! Last night was reveal night at Studio Calico. As you may know, I totally LOVED this kit. This month I purchased one add-on, Sunny Clearing (which sold out), more SC pattern paper and more color . plus a few supplies: zing (the best embossing powder ever), precision pen, adhesive and need to remember to get more white next month! :) New stamps were added to the shop this month as well, with $2 off jetsetter (one of my all time favs), natalee alpha, time flies and doilies and label stamps.

I made a few layouts that were from each the main and add-on but the rest were are a mix of the two.
I love this photo from my Ohio trip,made with only the Sunny Clearing add on. I am creature of habit, love this color combination.
on the hunt

I must say my creative memories circle tools are some of my most loved tools on my desk, lol. I love all of the papers from the main kit, so vibrant! This one was made exclusively with the main kit, love the orange Studio Calico label stickers this month, one of my most favorite things other than the bee stamp, NO WORDS!
scream

I love this photo, one of my favorite ones from 2010, taken on halloween of course! :)
My remaining layouts are are a mix of the two, I think all of the add ons compliment the main kit so beautifully but wildflower is the only add on left!
homemade goodness
I've had these pictures printed forever, not really saving them but just wasn't inspired to scrap them but I thought the colors this month were a perfect fit! I embossed the bee stamp with some zing  after I misted and sewed.

loving
Lots of paint love here, this personal affirmation came to me while meditating a few weeks ago, I immediately wrote it down.
from good peeps
More paint, mist, shapes and layers, love this photo of me and Amy. She is one of the nicest people ever that I've met thru blogland. I always love seeing her at the shows and she makes the cutest t-shirts ever! Hope you have a great Monday, can't believe this is the last day of February...what what?!
xo

11 comments:

  1. Oh these are all gorgeous. I can't even pick a favorite! Love this kit too. Can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never disappoint. I'm in layout nirvana. Totally love the Scream layout. The circles of brightness call to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeek! absolutely love your pages as usual. thanks for your kind words too, you're sooo sweet! once i started blogging in 2007, your comments were one of the happiest parts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving these, vee - esp how you layered the calendar paper. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh - these are so lovely, Vee! All the painty goodness is so great! I love the 'scream' one, too - it's colors make me smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!!! Always such an awesome job Vee:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the deminsion on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i clearly need to scrapbook more!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you got a halloween lo out of this kit, looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great post. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    Juegos Friv - Los Mejores Juegosfrival
    Juegos Kizi 20 - Kizi Juegos Gratis

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo