into the woods sneaks

march|10 studio calico sneaks 2
march|10 studio calico sneaks
march|10 studio calico sneaks 3
happy Tuesday!!! Quick share of my sneaks for studio calico's march kit, I love love LOVE this kit! I started working on layout #4 this morning, thinking I am going to have five layouts with this one, which is a record for me! :) images as follows:1|main kit (yum woodgrain and squirrels)-2|addon 3 (Sunny Clearing)love the tones and alphas (total sucker for a great font) in this add-on and had fun misting with mister huey in piglet here!-3|mix of both main and sunny clearing with a little zing action and lots of pickle and sunshine mister huey!

i have a tutorial over on the studio calico blog today too, learn how to color block here! :) I am pretty stoked for tomorrow, we are slowing climbing out of the deep freeze, temps are going to be in the 60's, woot! come on spring, come on spring!
xo loves!



****don't forget there is still time to enter yesterday's giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. i think i'm going to love this kit too. love the new woodgrain and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look AWESOME girl...can't wait to see! xx
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE everything I'm seeing! From the funky thickers to the bee stamp to the beautiful prints on the paer- I think it's will be a huge fave for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, some sneaks!! So far I love what I see:) And also hooray for warmer temps, maybe the ground hog is for real?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your sneaks, vee! the sun has finally come out here and we've had warm days - SO nice to get outa nd get some fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore these sneaks & cannot wait to see the full reveal. I havnet touched the last kit yet & I'm getting excited for this one. New products always get me!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo