moments v.1

pillow pet never far behind
i love this series that amber is doing inspired by soulemama | it is important to try and capture as many moments as I can (was lazy with this in 2010) because life is moving so fast and they are growing so fast! Sometimes I feel like my life is moving at a warp speed.
anyhoo,Synai and her pillow pet Lola have been inseparable since x-mas. This is Lola "resting" while Synai enjoys breakfast. I love our morning routines, me being able to fix them breakfast, listening to what events they are most excited for during the school day.  | taken 2.15.11
oh, happy happy friday, have a wonderful weekend! xo

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this! I love seeing these little bits of your life. I find it so much easier and more fun to go back through the week and choose a favorite moment versus trying take a picture every day (always a fail for me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh i love Lola... my bears are always "resting" and "hanging out" too!


    xo
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project, capturing those little things, thoughts of the day. Something worth keeping forever and looking back on years from now. This picture is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo