putting the daily to bed.

hey there, finally getting back into the swing of things after CHA, which was so much fun! Hi to everyone who stopped by the SC booth and said hi to me, I loved meeting each of you! I have pictures to share tomorrow but today I am going to post some of the remaining pages of my december daily (to see the entire book look here). I know, I know it is February but are scrapper is never done, right?! :)
day 18: my little guy's football team won states, it was a very cold but great day!  I used photos from phone and added left over who's who bits, schoolhouse mister huey, 7gypsies stickers, paint and documentary alpha stickers.
decdaily|18
days 19-20:saadiq playing geek assassin or something, lol he loves these glasses! Also had to document my most favorite weekend breakfast As you see I had more fun with mister huey in calico white and montage of stickers,stamps, rubons and  jed's christmas card envelope.
decdaily|19-20
days 22-23:
Packing, love throwing things into the suitcase and going on an adventure, but unpacking not so much! These two pages were no fuss ones and I love them. I added the "are we there yet" onto a clear Hambly overlay. I love this die cut, seriously I saved it for years (printed it out almost 2 years ago at morgan's on her cricut) waiting for the perfect time to use- documenting our travel to nana's was the perfect fit!
decdaily|22-23
thanks for sticking around, hope you are having a fabulous day! woot, it's almost the weekend! :)
xo

5 comments:

  1. love it vee, LOVE it. the mix of papers and color and all the little bits is super YUMMY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad i'm not the only one not finished with my december daily. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great album,so inspiring girl!!!Love the pictures too,especially the assassin!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the happy mess look! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously beautiful! you make me want to purchase some Mr. Huey's! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo