where we play...

old favorite
you have seen my space before but come see my girls creative playgrounds. dare 175 is up and it is an easy one, just take a picture! right now mine space looks like its been to battle, need to clean for reals but this space above is a new favorite. I love crates and picked this one up last year in ohio. I hung it vertically in the perfect space beside my paper tray and now my mister huey's rest on top, zing and vintage threads rest in the cubbies below. perfect, have a great day....almost the weekend! xo

5 comments:

  1. I love your little space. I have a nice little corner but I always find myself scrapping on our bed! Oh well, one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. off the check out the dares!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your space it's AWESOME! Lovin the new mist colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's nothing happier than mist. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing.
    Friv 2 - Friv2 Online Games
    FRIV | Friv 2 | Friv 3 Games

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo