if you are happy SHOW it

Spring is here and I am in love with the bright colors and patterns that are popping up everywhere. I love wearing color in small doses, here are a few favorites that can add a lil' pop to any outfit.:)Now only if  the weather would catch up to my mood! :) I am ready for spring to really show up, okay!
xo
1. Vintage J.Crew Tee (my favorite tee,have it in a gorgeous citrus/green color)2. super cute Kate Spade bangle 3. Tory Burch Dena Tote ( favorite style of bag to carry is a tote or satchel) 4. Anthropologie scarf (I am a scarf fanatic, really is my favorite accessory) 5. DVF Iphone/Blackberry holder (looking for a sleeker way to keep track and carry my phone, think this one will do the trick! love DVF patterns )6.Aldo Dyle Espadrilles (love an great wedge but these are beyond, couldn't tell me nothin' in these-great price too!!) 7.Nixon Time Teller P Watch (i love these oversize men watches, always get compliments when I wear mine and they come in tons of colors!)
color11

1 comments:

  1. I want that pink bracelet! Perfect pop of color for someone like me who wears no color except black!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo