moments v.3

and it begins
and so it begins, synai wearing my things, granted it's only socks but she loves playing dress up in my closet. She wore my socks to school the other day and she was so excited, had to snap a picture because I know today socks tomorrow shoes, jewelry, purses... oh lord :)

now I know how my mom felt when I used to wear her clothes to school and take purses full of nail polish to school ( i guess painting my nails during my nap time seemed like a plausible option, snickers....)
xo

8 comments:

  1. Heehee! guard your favorites (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. only the beginning right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never find my socks cuz my daughter is always wearing mine. A few times I have seen my socks on my boys feet. It's just the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny. I have no daughter... only son... and he definitely is not borrowing clothes from me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. heeeeeeee - this so makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww this makes me SMILE too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I think my days are nearer than I thought too! So cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just think of all of the possibilities though:) Double the options for you for jewelry, makeup, nail polish, shoes, socks, etc.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo