off duty

be a fan
furrier
117.365
babbles
scenes from my weekend, worked on Saturday and finally checked out the georgetown flea market on Sunday, which wasn't what I expected but did find some furs that i loved (the lepoard one was singing " take me home tonight!!" I love trekking around DC with my sister... just me, her taking in the city and all of it's antics. We wrapped up the night  watching the Oscars with s2. The dresses were pretty but lacked that WOW factor from previous years. I thought it was funny how the hosts were chosen to bring in a younger demographic but it was the elder actors (Kurt Douglas and Billy Crystal) who stole the show! welcoming march and all it has to bring: longer days, hopefully warmer weather, flip flop wearing and lots of outdoor time!
xo

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 AM

    love that pic of you - you look so hip! robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome vee. love that first photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY love your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo