singing in the rain reveal

I can not believe this is the last week of MARCH! I must admit I am looking forward to April and more seasonable weather. It is starting to feel like winter again here instead of spring! We awoke to some snow on Sunday and a chance of it  again tonight, oy!! I am hoping to catch some rays with a quick trip to mommy's aka Nana's house this weekend! I am also ready to wear sandals, tanks and lighter layers everyday! :)

onto some current love:loving glitter nail polish, plastic rings , coral blushes and luna chocolate dipped coconut bars
song: britney spears- til the end of the world
show: celebrity apprentice

with the end of the month comes reveal time for Studio Calico as well and below are my designs for Singing in the Rain gallery. I picked up Moses Supposes and Tap Dance add-ons but they are sold out BUT Happy Refrain is still available ( I love the Pink Paislee Chalkboard stickers)!! Some new shop favorites:American Crafts Thickers-brown-sugar (love this front),pewter zing and  white gel pen.

I try to make layouts showcasing each kit but these kit worked so well together so a few were made with all three, With SC family is one of them, it is a mesh of the main, moses supposes and tap dance. I had so much fun with SC at Winter CHA, loved getting to know the team more! :)
SC family
Cool Science Project is my favorite layout of the month, I loved documenting the process and Saadiq's proud little face, sigh. I used Moses Supposes to created this one embossed with three different zing colors and of course a bit of mist. I love the pattern paper varietyand stamp in this add-on so much!
cool science project
Well Loved was made with Tap Dances and the main kit, singing in the rain. I know it's shocking but I used floral pattern paper! :) I thought it suited the girlie nature of this layout.
well loved
My great month was made with Tap Dance, love doing month in review layouts. It is fun to see all that was or wasn't accomplished in a month.
my great month
Hope you are enjoying your day and thank you for letting me be a portion of yours!
xo

12 comments:

  1. you're a rock star, vee. you make me wanna start scrapping again. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful layouts!!!!love the way you used paint, inks, glimmer mists!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Love your work Vee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love them!! Love how you use so many elements on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts! Makes me even more anxious to get my SC box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Vee! So much painty goodness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours on the last layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These rock - fab splashing as usual! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arghgh! Love it! Especially your 'Great Month' one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:22 AM

    love celeb apprentice too...star is an uberprofessional, no one has a chance against her, but i love nene - do you watch housewives? robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE these!!! So fun! Can't pick a favorite! :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo