singing in the rain sneaks

hi guys, have a few sneaks to share today for the April Studio Calico kits. I can't believe we are only a few weeks from April already! Today totally feels like a spring day mixed with the extra daylight= extra happy me!! now on to the sneaks! I purchased two add-ons this month: Moses Supposes(add-on 3) and Tap Dance (add-on 4), I love each one of the in different ways but both work with the main kit smashingly!
I finished this layout last night and it was created mainly with the main kit, singing in the rain and Tap Dance. I LOVE the alphas in the main kit, both seen in sneak below. :) I added of course some misting and a little punching action! :)
april studio calico sneaks
Tap Dance sneak (add-on 4), love the crate paper embellishments, pattern paper  in this kit as well as the SC exclusive stamp, this one is a must if you love background stamps!
april studio calico sneaks II
Moses Suppose sneak (add-on 3), i adore this layout of Saadiq, you know the one layout that just clicked together quickly, this was the one for me this month.  PLUS, do you see the cute flags, OMG?! I embossed them with some zing, charcoal and white!
april studio calico sneaks III
Tootles, off to lunch and enjoy a bit of the nice weather.
xo

12 comments:

  1. Loving those embossed flags! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So AMAZING! Love these sneaks girl! xx
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Super Cute Vee!!! Love the flags - love love love! Why didn't I think of those as flags? Of course they are flags! They even have a pole in there and I thought they were banners! Thanks for the inspiration! suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy sneaks...can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful sneaks:) Loving all of the colors with this kit coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. herringbone stamp. that is all. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your sneaks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are gorgeous, vee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! this blog is very interesting and has information most important we invite you to visit our blog
    happy wheels demo | friv4school | girls go games | games 2 girls | happy wheels 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas. Age Of War 2
    Big Farm | Slitherio | Tank Trouble
    Of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    Happy Wheels | Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo