the way we live

yummy tacos
happy thursday!! I have a layout to share,shocking I know, lol. I made it for a call and it didn't make the cut but it is all good because now I get to share it here. :)  I love this photo and created it quickly with some of  favorite products:blank canvas, white cardstock-Studio Calico stickers from statefair/countryside,documentary , ink and my star punch.

okay,quick tv talk, YOU MUST WATCH WEDDING WARS ON VH1, monday nights. I promise you will thank me later, it is like survivor but these people want free things for their wedding. LOL, best show idea ever! Please watch so we can laugh together! :) 
xo

13 comments:

  1. I love this LO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pic, you have such a photogenic family

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Tacos r my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pops of color on white, and the doily really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww so sweet..

    omg there's so many wedding shows now!


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pic!!
    love this layout, you are so inspiring Vee!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this layout!! love the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout and I love the picture of you and your kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such good stuff...such goodness in here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that page. great job!

    greetings from germany
    Felicitas

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta love a good taco and how cute is the doily accent.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo