bling it out

b. worn
(i used chalk ink but these are comparable colors)

Today is totally gorgeous and my coworker and I are about to hit up pinkberry for an afternoon treat-nom nom!! Super quick post today- wanted to share my latest layout I made for the Studio Calico blog last week. You know I love my bling bling and the the new wood veneer buttons are pretty darn cute on their own but I jazzed them up a bit more with glitter glue (can be done using glitter zing too).

For more details on how I gave the  buttons a little more bling read my post here. Have you seen the wood  veneer hearts, swoon they would be perfect gift toppers for mother's day gifts! I'm just saying....
xo

ps, two more months until true blood, time to get eXcited!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this! Gorgeous layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, vee!!! so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yes for true blood!!! Omg have you read the books? If not, you have to! This season is gonna be off the hook!!
    xo
    Ps. Love your page ( as usual )
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this - I just picked up some veneer buttons and need to pull out my Zing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great layout! Perfect buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the blunted veneer - awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this fantasticaly modern design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda Farrow10:39 PM

    i love the glitter buttons...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo