clearly, i need more film

instax s'booked :)
I have quite the arsenal of film but after making this  page this morning, clearly I need more. :) I've had these parisian anthology protectors forever and was finally inspired to use them after seeing Lisa's project life layouts, i love clear elements ( will share more info. on upcoming workshop next week based on clear elements)! I ordered more zing this month, one being the color grapefruit . I am loving bright colors a lot right now. I embossed the wood veneer butterfly with grapefruit zing and added a little stickles glitter glue  on top for a bit of sparkle! These protectors make it really easy to use up scraps from older kits and papers...i like :).

happy wednesday!
xo

4 comments:

  1. i just got an order from japan of 100 films with the cutest note ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! I can never seem to get mine right! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the instax, what a cute idea for the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes me want an instax and to scrapbook. and i havent scrapbooked in forevvvver.

    for real.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo