♥fuji ♥

hey guys, sorry for being a TERRible blogger last week. I am going to do better this week because I have some fun things to share this week. I did document the week sort of with a few pictures. We had a fabulous weekend, hope you did as well!

We (really me and Synai) planted some flowers last Wednesday, just before the skies opened up. She loves any task and helping around the house. I totally planted these out of season but once they were in the ground I wasn't going to dig them back up, c'est la vie!
flowers=spring
Tried out some new foundation over the weekend, had to test how it photographed inl, verdict:love it but not the price, ouch but I need a great mat foundation and I think this one will have HG status when I purchase it! I've been obsessing over it since I tried it, do you do that?
124|365
In love with making my digital prints into instax photos with my fuji portable printer! ETA: my printer is the Fuji Pivi MP300 It is so quick, easy and fun to use. I plan on bringing to CKC Manchester and Valley Forge-will anyone be traveling to these, would love to say hi to you?!! I will be teaching at Manchester and working the SC booth at Valley Forge.
fuji <3

today is totally gorgeous, l-o-v-e spring!!
xo
ps, anyone going to look at Audrina's new show, she was always my favorite?!!

8 comments:

  1. what is this portable printer you speak of...it sounds like it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers are gorgeous & so is that ring! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure I will be seeing you at Valley Forge:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy happppppy spring, vee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont' get it are you putting the frames on from the printer? I love the rounded corners, can you link to the exact one you have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg...why i have i not heard of this gem? must check it out. you are definite spring mode mamma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute... i kinda want to print out my pics like this!


    xo
    annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. what the heck? how did i miss this... i need this printer! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo