get minted

minted
my favorite mint nail polishes from ( left-right: essie turquoise and caicos; china glaze for audrey; forever 21 mint; essie mint candy apple)  I love them all for different reasons like the F21 has gold duo chrome, for audrey matches tiffany blue almost perfectly, turquoise and caicos is mca's darker cousin and mint candy apple started my craze with mint nails over a year ago- it always garners lots of compliments. what are some of your favorite nail colors, would love to hear!
happy friday. jank forgot today is thursday, but I am off tomorrow so let the weekend celebrations begin, wheeeeeeeee!
xo

10 comments:

  1. I have the first two and I love them. I am a nail polish hog for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so into purples and blues( still looking for that perfect one) I am considering going silver next manicure though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lately i have been loving taupe or neon pink... haha either totally neutral or super loud!

    xo
    annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove that shade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OPI Teal the cows come home, I'm not a waitress and Lincoln Park after dark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty color - I could almost wear nail polish if I had something like that...almost.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun. I don't have mint, but the closest thing I have, which I love is Orly Gumdrop, more aqua and I heart it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh.....love it. I may have to get me one or two of those.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love mint!! it's such a pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  10. I put turquoise and caicos on last night. I picked it up a few weeks ago. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo