gettin' my DIY on


it's my favorite day of the week, happy happy friday guys!! :) It is gorgeous today (totally matches my mood) and I am geared up for the weekend including my whole little unit. S2 are going to their nana's for spring break this weekend and they woke up totally geeked up this mornig, it was so cute!

This weekend I plan to get my diy on and well hopefully share the results on monday, it includes an old oversized t-shirt pictured above, fabric markers and one of my favorite brands/logo :) Also can't wait to to dive into lawn park, have you seen the sneaks yet? GORGEOUS!! My action plan while they are on break is to get stuff done, wish me luck! :)
have a fabulous weekend!
xo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ps, you still have time to enter the giveaway below! :) good luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo