lawn party reveal! ♥

I am so excited to share my layouts I made with the May kit, Lawn Party. I think this is really my favorite kit of the year, it is so gorgeous and versatile! I loved all of the pink, oranges, black and greens in this kit, don't get me start on the delectable number stamp in the main! In addition to picking up the addons- Pink Leomonade and Paper Laterns I also purchased more white, pennant pins, grapefruit zing, aqua zing, white gel pen. I would highly recommend (love them all) these too: precision 5 pk (BOGO), vintage bumble bee stamp, lunchtray and schoolhouse( once these mister huey's colors are gone, they are gone)

sunshine delight: LOVED the Fancy Pant "filters", mixed piglet and schoolhouse mister huey's to get the color to make the photo pop! I so love this AC paper as the background.
sunshine delight

member lift:machiko matsuura
My take on this layout, loved the windows! Inked the ampersand and kept some of the elements natural,love the contrast.


so lovely: had to add that awesome number stamp again, love it!
so lovely


10 comments:

  1. how lovely Vee!! my fav is your lipstick layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those photos- each page has it's own great idea- always find something inspirational in your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the misting on these! Great layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what you did with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts - so vibrant and fresh. Plus I love the MAC one - the best lipstick ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:44 AM

    love! robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh these are so bright and happy. i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vee,
    I'm loving these layouts. Especially the cupcake one. I like how you used tiny bits of the embellies. Just a touch of everything. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to getting my kit:) Love your layouts as usual. Especially that first one, its lovely.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo