moments v. easter

double ♥♥
together ♥
yep, it's already Tuesday, yaaaaay!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and Easter for those that celebrate it. I jumped at the chance to document all of us dressed up after church, my mom and sister never want their picture taken. So I totally guilted them into taken one with, "s2 are never going to have pics of you to look at when they are grown....."

it worked like a charm :)

for the record, i have 4 inch heels on and Saadiq still looks tall, oy!
xo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, your kids are adorable! Everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great family pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful family photos--amazing how your mom's genes are strong in your son--and your daughter is such a precious princess--and your sister is just adorable--and you?-PHENOMENAL!---remain blessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy very belated Easter. I have not checked blogs in weeks, so I am playing catch up. Love your family pictures:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo