no foolin' around :)


HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!! I've been looking forward to this day since Wednesday! I don't know why but this week seemed painfully long!!  I can't wait until after to work to drive down south. I am really looking forward to this month: CKC Manchester (leave a comment if you are taking a class or shopping,I will be there teaching with Studio Calico), Easter,spring break for s2, warmer nights and longer days, nyc trip in the works...

okay so you know my love for tv and I do watch the housewives series but only, atlanta, orange county and beverly hills. I also watch bethanny's show too, love love jason, she is a bit much sometimes. I love "reality" tv and looking forward to audrina's new show as well as mob wives, hello!!  I swear my dvr is on the verge of exploding, lol.

One of my favorite lines of all time from Studio Calico is being discontinued, insert :(.  I love love the arrow paper (looky there), it is going fast but some of documentary is left in the shop. Zing is also restocked, orange glitter, pink glitter, charcoal and white (they will ship with your kit if you buy now).
xo, have an amazing weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Love the Dvr explosion visual. Made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots going on in your world:) Will you be at CKC in Valley Forge in July? Me and my friend went to Manchester last year, I do not believe Studio Calico was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the devil wears prada/meryl streep is just insane.


    xo
    annette

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo