off duty blur

pink delight
125|365
suedes

As always the weekend ended abruptly, BUT this is a short work week as well as the next so it is all gooD! :) We spent half the weekend indoors because of severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings, thankfully none touch down in our area. Sunday was gorgeous, nice drives and sweet treats for the road for s2 at starbucks, they love getting capt n' crunch fraps. They are currently on spring break and enjoying nana time.

It feels good not having to bundle up to go out, went out on sunday with just a vest and long sleeve t=heaven. I was totally on a cleaning terror and cleaned all of my suede shoes, they needed it but in cleaning them I notice I have a major connection with suede, didn't realize how many I own until now. I am doing a slight reorganizing of my closet, not as big as the last one but making it more efficient (proud to say it still organized and neat over a year later). I want to get this shelf for shoes and such. Oh can you say i am in love with the color blush at the moment, new favorite color!!  It's going to be in the mix alot this summer, so ready for summer  summer summertime-time to sit back and unwind!! :)
xo

3 comments:

  1. no secret i love your blog. but lately - i have been loving it soooo much more. dunno what it is, but keep it up.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a fun weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you clean suede, vee??

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo