alter ego

the dares are back and it is all about your alter ego, mine is Carrie, LOVE the character from SATC and SJP,by no means do I think I look her (obviously) or have her bank roll but I adore love her style and spirit. I had tons of fun using odds and ends from Lawn Party and SC exclusive stamps. I have always loved their stamps but these are some of my favorites especially the number stamp from Lawn Party. I mixed clover and bonny blue (new favorite color)  mister huey's on the Fancy Pants Paper filter paper. alter ego

products used: kraft & pattern paper from Lawn Party; tweet rubons; phrases; countryside tags,wood veneer hearts American Crafts penversamarkgrapefruit zing, charcoal zing, stazOn and jenni bowlin ink

So happy we are at the end of the work week! So ready for the weekend to begin! Don't have any NSD plans, celebrate with us on the blog and message boards this weekend! There will be  lots challenges, chats sketches and trivia contests on facebook and twitter  I will be hosting a chat with Kim on Sunday 5/8 at 6-7pm EST, so excited and hope to chat with you there!! :)
xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay... I think I can make your chat. That's also the evening I plan on watching SPN though.... hmmmm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow.....love that layout. looking forward to NSD at SC!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo