sketchY

winter wonderland

I hope you had a great weekend! I had a really nice mother's day, truly feel blessed to be a mommy everyday. I was going to share some pictures but I lost a lot them when uploading them yesterday :(, i will share a few later in the week. love reading your comments and tweets on game of thrones, it is awesome right?! It keeps you really entertained and before you know it is done! My favorite characters so far are: Snow, Ned, Daenerys,Khal, Tyrion and the kids are amazing too!

Quick share of a layout I made for sunday's sketch on the SC blog (make a layout and have a chance to win a SC gift card, link your layout to the sketch post). I love sketches, really need to use them more.  I also love scrapping my iPhone photos (easy way to scrap everyday random photos), these were taken over christmas. Momo (mommy's dog) gets his walks pretty much like the postman delivers mail-rain, snow, sleet or hail... lol. I had fun using some of my favorite SC products from the latest release and of course a bit of hambly too! I love mixing fonts in titles  and the addy alpha is perfect for adding a bit of font flair to a title! PLUS bonny blue is my new favorite mister huey after demonstrating it in CKC Manchester, it is the perfect ocean blue color!

well off to sip on my ice black tea lemonade and get some work done!
xo

2 comments:

  1. I just love your titlework here so much..Great page.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo