paper moon ♥

It's Studio Calico reveal time!! Every month reveal seems to come quicker and quicker, I love looking at the gallery every month at midnight, the design team always amazes me. Paper Moon is a very "boy" toned kit, but I always buck against color schemes and made one girl layout as well! :) As with lawn party, I mixed up the addons (1.Star Dust) and (3. Countdown) with the main. I am in love with the smash items, love how modern and whimsical they are!! I can never have enough white cardstock so I picked up more white addon. I think the following products will work amazing with this kit too: hot dog mister huey, jbs seed packet ink pad, star rubons, state fair alpha and blue zing!

supah sonic- remember j. j. fade? no, crickets, just kidding- pretty sure they were not rapping about sonic the hedgehog!! The song was the first thing that I thought of when I printed the photo and started to make this layout, lol. S1 loves his action figures still, this is one of three sonics that he totes around the house and in the car when we are running errands on the weekends.
Supplies used: countdown addon ( how awesome is the photo strip stamp?!!-love it);pro pen; calico white mister huey;ink
supahsonic

reading list- trying to stick with it y'all, so I made a layout about my current summer reading list! I want to add this book to the list and start reading it immediately! :) I used a lot of bits from the stardust addon on this one.I want more of the bella blvd alpha, i love big letters!
Supplies used:bluegrass mister huey; calico white mister huey
readinglist

out of this world: i love this layout, you know me and circles-I had fun with them and my mist on this layout!! S2 is so caring and she just makes my heart so full with her great spirit. I love how the SC exclusive pattern paper matches perfectly with the circles background stamp! I love the font of the American Crafts sunrise thickers, super cute (they are in the main kit)!!
outofthisworld

I love both of the alphas released with statefair and countryside, get a $1 off now thru 6/1.





















off to work on some assignment, if you want to see what inspires SC, check 'em out on pinterest!
have a great long weekend, will you be scrapping?! Thank you for stopping by, I really do enjoy reading your comments and emails. I will have a fun giveaway to share on Tuesday! xo


5 comments:

  1. OO these are so messy COOL! The pages look like you had so much fun making them! I'm going to try some paint this weekend- these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really envy your ability to be so free and creative. i need a bit more of that! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee, your layouts this month are STUNNING! I mean, they are every month, but there's just something extra special about these.

    Love 'supah sonic', all those little bits and pieces work together so well.

    How you stamped with the chipboard alpha on 'reading list' is genius and I adore what you did with the kraft doilies.

    The misting on the 'out of this world' layout, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I LOVE them!!! I love the designs, as usual!
    Hope you had a great weekend, let's plan to meet up in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts this month!! :) Looks like you have some great books to read this summer too!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo