right now

happy happy friday loves, so happy the weekend is finally here! I love reading my girl, Tina currents and thought I would hop on board this week! I also have a sneak to share of my make and take for National Scrapbook Day; it will be up tomorrow, 5/7 at 6PM EST on the SC blog.! As I mention yesterday Studio Calico is hosting a bunch of DT challenges, chats and much more! The schedule will be posted here at 6PM EST today!

a note card sneak
listening: rock mafia, the big bang- it is the theme song for mob wives, love it!
eating: fresh strawberries, afternoon snack
drinking: shaken black ice tea lemonade from Starbucks, yum-O!
wearing: coral maxi skirt, lemon pulp boyfriend t-shirt and leopard flip flops; nails: orly pure porcelain
feeling: happy
weather: sunny and breezy
needing: nothing  but wanting this polish
enjoying: celeb gossip emails from my sister
wondering: if i will make it to my facial on time in the morning, shouldn't have scheduled it so early, i never learn...lol

happy weekend and have a happy mother's day to all of the momma's, xo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo