because of

because of you
products used: Wood Veneer Hearts; Clover Mister Huey's Ink; Statefair Sideshow paper; Guess Your Weight paper; Chipboard Alpha Stickers
yep, the dares are back after a crafty hiatus and we are back with a BANG! all of us were so inspired by our guest-April Foster!  My layout is about s2 daddy:without e, there would be no s2, so for that I am grateful even though we didn't work out; I have the two most perfect gifts from our relationship.

love what my girls created with studio calico goods and you have a chance to win too, go check out dare 178, what you waiting for?! :)
xo

6 comments:

  1. YESSS! Love that the dares are back...and this layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I have time for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love seeing this very personal side of you vee. beautiful journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lpharoah@ameritech.net7:44 PM

    i really love this layout... especially the stamped words... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is SOOO sweet Vee! i'm sure he is thankful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so happy that the Dares are back in town! Thanks for sharing this very personal layout Vee, I'm not sure I could be so brave.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo