mind the gap ♥ reveal

Mind the Gap is LIVE and it is gorgeous, love the color combo of this kit so much and the SC exclusive pattern paper is one of my all time favorite SC exclusive kit papers! Time wasn't on my side this month, wanted to make more layouts but hoping to bang out another one with this pinterest challenge via the SC message board!  OK, so here are my layouts, make sure you check out the rest of the gallery too!

I picked up addon one (knickers) and  addon three (pint)  this month and pretty much mixed up with the main again this month. It seems I am always drawn to the same numbered kits every month, lol, Also love these smash pins (so hoarding the few I have), can't believe the number border stamp is still in the shop (I have to refrain from using it all of the time)!!!
foodie
I love how s2 love eating at new places just as much as my sister and me do. My sister said recently that we are going to have a foodie summer so it prompted me to make this layout to documents some of most recent food encounters and as well as ones from last year. I mixed up bluegrass and clover mister hueys on the layout, love the two colors together. I also partial stamped and embossed the chevron background stamp with charcoal and grapefruit zing.
gamefaces
You know I love my circle cutter, so I added my favorite pattern papers in this kit with our pictures from our first Nats game ever! We had so much fun and can't wait to go to more games.
ourazadventure
We were talking about our vacation to AZ last June a few weeks ago and I decided to scrap this photo us Synai and I at the Grand Canyon, it was so gorgeous there. I makes me happy to hear them still talk about the canyon and their favorite parts of our visit. Lots of paint , cut out the diamond of the exclusive stamp from the main kit and embossed it and of course  mist (clover) again.
My layouts are pretty simple this month, but I love the photos, that is how I build most of my layouts around the photos. 

have a great day and check back tomorrow for a giveaway!
xo

8 comments:

  1. Love these Vee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always awestruck by your work! Pure love here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like always, you killed it! I need to figure out a way to get you to do a LO for me so I can frame it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. agh, love them Vee!
    Hope you're having a great summer. Let's plan a meet-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome awesome layouts this month, I'm not sure which of the three I love more. So much inky messy fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovelovelove these, vee. so fun and free - love that about your LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layouts are awesome! The foodie one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo