our life mini

happy friday y'all! I am so looking forward to the next two days off, even though this was a four day work week! I plan on having a nice relaxing first weekend of June with just myself and my sister. s2 are going to see their grandma lois for the weekend wit their daddy. Finally able to scan/photo some pages from my our life minibook made almost exclusively with the paper moon kit (hambly not from the kit). I have a not of photos that I "think" will not work for certain layouts but for sure need some lovin' too, these are those photos. Some are being rescrapped because I adore them and others are just snippets of our life together. I love looking at our everyday moments that we are building into a lifetime of memories.
I sewed together all of the jillibean folders in countdown as the pages of the mini and added clear overlays on each page to stretch the foundation of the mini to hold more photos.
makes me happy
him|me
m.day close up
m day|2011

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Beautiful and bright! Thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FANTASTIC!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWOON! It's a crazy cute mini, Vee!! Can't believe how big S1 and S2 are getting. Have an amazing weekend hangin' with your sis!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super LOVE & Love that nail polish color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Mini Ms Vee!!!!
    xo
    p.s. i dig your yellow fingernails =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much artsy fun Vee!! Love the inclusion of the overlays and all the circles. Great way to document the everyday stuff, your photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome mini, Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try this again.... this is rad!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo