packedandready.com

travel2011
hearts, bling & leopard
My mommy and me are off to san francisco and I am finally packed and ready to go, we are flying out for a family wedding. It is one of my favorite cities, i totally adore it and can't wait to explore it again with her.  She and my daddy used to leave there before B and me were born.

Some of my favorite things I am taking for the journey ( and the leopard acquisitions continues, love!) and some new babbles. I am really into plastic rings now and these two are my new loves. Have a great week and I hope to have lots of photos to share upon my return.
xo

2 comments:

  1. oooooooooo have fun. i live in the bay area and it is hot hot hot right now (90's! yikes)

    love the rings :D

    xo
    kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I live about 1 1/2 hours away from San Francisco and just came from my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding renewal vows last weekend, which was held in San Francisco! What church will it be at? I hope you have fun Vee! Oh and you have got to go to pier 39 and get the freshly made mini doughnuts :) If you like doughnuts you'll love these, they make them fresh while you wait!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo