sweet treats

Thank you all for the sweet comments on my mini, I have a couple more pages done, while I was home alone over the weekend. I have two more sets to share later this week. On Sunday, me and B went to check out Buzz Bakery in Old Towne, it has a lot of hype on yelp, but we weren't impressed. Their cupcakes basically tasted like bland cornbread, blah...don't let the pretty photos fool you, my sister had the red velvet one. The petite cheesecakes looked yummy from the counter, thank goodness we didn't sample one!
petite cheesecakes
one bite
happy place
I love planting a garden and flowers every spring, Synai is always excited to help and be my little assistant. Yes, you see pink crocs (thanks to Heidi Swapp back in the day,damn lol), I wear them for gardening now !!

On the clear layer I added lots of layers and stamped the photo strip stamp on a clear overlay as another layer and added some of my favorite Studio Calico products: Calico White Mister Huey, Bonny Blue Mister Huey, Betsy paper. butterfly rubons (will never tire of woodgrain), weekday rubon (love this font) and statefair chipboard alpha. I am in love with this Basic Grey mini alpha, I want them to make this font in every color!
we <3 DC

I had to add a small page about my newest pair of shoes,yeah hi I am vee and I am addicted to platform heels  and our city as well.:) Love living here in the dmv- so much to see and do on the daily!
yawn,....i need a nap!
xo

7 comments:

  1. Aw what a bummer about the cupcakes. One day I will come to DC and we will have cupcakes together, but good ones! :) More scrappy gorgeousness from you your inky wonderfulness never ceases to amaze me.And YES totally love that BG mini, need it in every colour for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mini
    awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that red velvet cupcake...i die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could reach inside and grab that red velvet cup cake I think I would!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've noticed a LOT of hype when it comes to cupcakes, period. it's like they are cool b/c they look pretty but some of them taste like CRAP. ahahha!

    love that mini, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the book is awesome and the cupcakes are yummie :D xo Felicitas from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh you are killing me. first those tastey treats that are making my mouth water. then that tastey mini that is making me drool!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo