the best yet

best $24...

products used: Studio Calico (some older kit papers; documentary paper; new paper from autumn press-rosebud; new stamps (alphabet pattern stamp and heart from the silhouettes stamp set), new mister huey's (gable green, pumpkin spice), huey's mask (butterfly); American Crafts Precision Pen; StazOn (jet black)

almost a week late but here is my take on dare 180, boy this could for real been a book within itself  as my quest for leopard domination continues- how could it not fall into the best $$ I ever spent category?!! I told you all about my score yesterday and today it is documented! :)

thank you all my friends and readers who chatted with me last night at MSD, I had a blast!! It was was the quickest and fun hour ever. off to have some lunch, hope you are having a fabulous day!
xo


4 comments:

  1. OOo, there's the butterfly mask you mentioned in the chat! Love how you made it so subtle. GREAT layout! Thanks for dropping by the chat. I had so much fun in the chat room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard domination - that cracks me up! I love the layout! love paint and tiny photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! You've got such a different styles than other designers out there and I'm always looking forward to seeing what you do next!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo