boardwalk reveal

Studio Calico's August kit, Boardwalk is now on sale and it's a beauty! I think this kit really lives up to it's name and really has the tones of the beach wrapped up in it! :) I love Mind the Gap, last month's kit which is still available as well!
This month I got Addon #1-Sea glass, Addon #3-Tidepool and extra SC pattern paper. I love the colors of this month's papers and fell for the hexagon paper hard! :)

I used Sea glass to make this layout and mixed  bonny blue and bluegrass with the new gable green mister huey. The map stamp in this layout is OOC background stamp and I love it. Love this picture of my sister with s2, they love her so much and crack up with laughter with her fun antics with them.
threeamigos
instagram
I am currently loving using instagram for quick daily captures and also loved this paper in Tidepool by Basic Grey. My circle punch worker overtime on this page, lol. :)

missing s2
Missing my s2, they will be back next weekend, yaaaaaay! :) This one was made with only with the main kit. I love using my white gel pen when adding journaling on dark colors.

I hope you will check out the rest of the gallery this month too!
xo

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love your circles and hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo.... love all the paint splatters!! Great layouts this month Vee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are just stunning, Vee!! I love the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts Vee. I really adore this kit. I splurged and bought two extra add ons(hehe) a stamp set and the extra paper. I have never done that before, I think I had way to many cocktails the other night:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Über coolnes as always, Vee. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi vee! It was so great seeing u in living color, I am such a big fan of yours, I promise not be a stranger from now on your work is amazing. Take care!
    tamika

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE what you did with the Sass on the first page, jst gorgeous. And the hexagons on the last page are so fun. Is that modelling pate you used or gesso? It's not in my budget to get the SC kit's every month but I couldn't resist this months, can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing. as always vee. i am in awe!

    ps. may i ask what circle puncher you used for the instagram layout? thanks!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo