boardwalk sneaks

hope you are enjoying your weekend. I played with my August (boardwalk) kit yesterday. The exclusives in this month's kit is massive, trust me you will want more of the studio calico pattern paper, check out the sneaks here. The kit goes live on the 27th at midnight EST.

sneak 1-tide pool addon: I worked really hard to create separate layouts with each kit. I loved the patterns of the papers in this kit, worked so well alone. Basic Grey has always been one of my favorite lines to create with- I always love the colors of their patterns, so vibrant!
studio calico- boardwalk sneaks

sneak 2-seaglass: sassafras had me hooked with the retro colors so I mixed a tiny bit of the main with this addon but not very much. I mixed bluegrass and bonny blue mister huey's in different areas of this layout and used the new butterfly huey's mask as a template to create a journaling spot. swoon, the map stamp is pretty much perfect!!
studio calico- boardwalk sneaks

sneak3- three words: pink paislee mistables!! l-o-v-e. lots of paint, ink and hexagons on this layout! made almost exclusively with the main kit.
studio calico- boardwalk sneaks
thanks for stopping by and enjoy your sunday!
xo

5 comments:

  1. You're sneaks are killing me...thanks for teasing me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous, Vee!! I can't wait to see the whole thing! And did you say Mistables???? OMG - Must have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always have me oohing and aahing over your projects, can't wait to reveal night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous sneaks vee, i love the colors you went with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure whether I love your pages or pictures more. You have such a great eye for BOTH. :)
    Great sneaks Vee!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo