inked

HAPPY FRIDAY YOU GUYS!!! So happy it is Friday and the weather is absolutely gorgeous and a welcome reprieve from the normal humid DC summer. I have two sneaks from my booth work for Studio Calico like I promised! :) I had so much fun working with the new Autumn Press line, stamps, Huey's mask and Mister Huey's!! I think each of the new lines (there are three) will have something for everyone. I can't wait to play with the other two lines, love the purple in Memoir. :)
hsh mini
a minibook made with lots of ink and you can really see the new mister huey's color (gable green) on the first page. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS COLOR!! It is similar to pickle mister huey but more muted in color.

IMG_0860
I am loving red a lot these days in addition to my usual colors and you can see grapefruit zing is in heavy rotation too! I love using red with pastel colors. You can also see the new red (overdue) mister huey as well, totally gorgeous red. It has a retro red feel to it, not overly saturated.Also mixed some previous releases like my favorite countryside paper. LOVE this chipboard alpha and so happy that each of the collections has coordinating chipboard and alpha stickers  with them.

have a few things plan this weekend, mainly checking out a new bakery that opened up on the hill, watching NCIS  and scrapping- will have sneaks of boardwalk on Monday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
there is still time to enter in the below giveaway, a winner will be posted on the hero arts blog tomorrow 7/16.
xo

5 comments:

  1. Those projects look really exciting... Looking forward to seeing them in full :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those Mister Huey colors. The mini look amazing- love all the misting and the graph papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....loving the looks of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That minibook looks so fun, Vee!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo