own it

quick share of a layout I made last year for The Big Book of Scrapbook Pages, lots of amazing pages in this book and was so happy to see some of my girls in this book as well. They are not kidding when they say BIG, it has 500+ ideas and layouts in it, a well done idea book for sure! Homefront is one of my all time favorite lines by Studio Calico, my hoarded stash is dwindling down but I think Memoir will make a fine substitute!! :) You know me and my circles, mixed Purple Onion stamps, American Crafts embellishments and misted some larger circles as well.  It is a simple layout, those seem to be my favorite ones in my albums. 
own it


I am happy to be be contributing to Masterful Scrapbook Design with their July "Fast Starts" Seminar. It's full of ideas and approaches shaving time off your scrapbooking time--I share a bunch of my favorite ideas on how to create pages quickly. This seminar also include Keandra Willis, Lynnette Penacho, and Celeste Smith! To learn more about the teachers and seminar check out this link,http://masterfulscrapbookdesign.com/.
I hope you will join me on Monday, July 18, 2011 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT for an Interview with me at Masterful Scrapbook Design. MSD is a great resource and I had a blast working with the team there, if you register for this seminar you can get the 100-page e-class “Learn Design Principles that Grow Scrapbooking Ideas” as a free bonus!
so LOVE this season of True Blood, poor Jason that's all I am going to say but dang! I am ready for Tara to go back to NOLA and love every word that comes out of Layette's mouth,"Five minutes, ten if they got dranks"....LOVE HIM! more layfettisms here. :)
xo

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I have written down the date and time and will be present for the class! Love your layout, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO! Love circles and the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page!!! Very inspiring message- need to hear that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a seriously awesome layout Vee! Must get my hands on a copy of that book. I've never heard to MSD before, I'll go check them out! Have you read the True Blood books too? I LOVE them!! Way behind on the TV series, I have on seen the first 2 seasons so far!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo