all good, friday

happy happy happy friday!!! first week of august done and I couldn't be happier because this evening I am off to pick up my babies from Nana's! I am so excited to see them, missed them a lot. I didn't get to post yesterday but I did take my photo yesterday! :) I love this challenge and i use my iphone to snap pictures which makes it really easy and convenient (both of which is a necessity). If I took them with my camera everyday I don't think I would be as motivated. check!
ph
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I don't forget to check me out on Monday!! I will a fantastic giveaway for you guys!!
xo

2 comments:

  1. hey Vee---great shots---i'm participating as well---loving that i can use my new HTC EVO phone--my pictures are way better than my new camera-{haha}---i LOVE the color shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo