cheers to the weekend

cheers,I hope you are having a great start to your weekend! :) First things first, the winner of the this & that class is:
WillieburgScrapper said... 

LOVELY page!!! I really like the mix to elements and the scrapes of paint here and there. My fave color combo right now is Mustard yellow, turquoise and pink but all my pages have been in shades of green and blue which is weirding me out- I start with a specific color combo and end up with entirely different papers. LOVED the new SC kit! Congrats on the 1k posts- that's awesome! 9:57 PM

Please email me your info. asap so kara can send you the class invite, CONGRATS!!
Our week in photos, yes, yes yes... instagram photos again!! I believe they will be a weekly occurrence so sorry if you see them on twitter or facebook as well! Football and cheer practices are in full effect with three football scrimmages set for tomorrow. Thank goodness the weather has cooled down a bit thru the weekend.  30day photo challenge still going strong: 8: dvr not cooperating with my demanding tv schedule, I'm sure I will need another new box soon! 9: playing with mister huey's 10: wip with studio calico's sept. kit 11: something fun, LEGOS in the morninng. Saadiq still loves his legos. let the light shine down on you supplies used: some of my favorite JBS alpha stickers, paint, white gel pen, hambly overlay, countryside tags,harvest pattern paper, odds and ends from past kits; fiskars star punch and homefront journaling card
a layout I did in June for the MSD seminar, I love this photo of Synai, so enchanted with her pins that she acquired while on vacation in 2010. We were waiting for our flight home, they are the best travelers and love our trips no matter if they are by train, airplane or auto. :)

have a fantastic weekend!
xo


9 comments:

  1. awesome layout....makes me want to use my darker cardstock. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAYY! I'm so excited!!! I can't email you - the contact box takes me directly to a disabled program on my Mac. Here is my email- hernandmone at yahoodot com.
    OOO really love this new page as well. I have started the August daily photo challenge- so far it's kicking my butt to find the right subject.
    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry- I just realized the email I left you makes no sense- hernandm1 at yahoodotcom. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. vee, what are those panda things in the middle photo?? so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that layout is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love "let the light shine down on you" ... makes me smile

    x0
    annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this picture collage. Collages always make me happy -- and then jealous because I have no idea how to make them.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo