creative type

palms

supplies used: Studio Calico memoir and homefront pattern paper; mister huey's in estate green and orchard; veneer house; pattern paper from boardwalk kit; countryside chipboard alphas
I was happy to guest for the creative type this month.   The current prompt is "vacation getaway" and a lucky winner will get a prize, so check them out if you have a second for great inspiration. It was the perfect prompt to get these photos off my iPhone and onto a page. It is no secret that I love the beach and tropical weather.  Whenever I am on the west coast or the Caribbean I always end of with tons of photos of palm trees, lol.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Workshop Questions
I've received several questions for more details about the misting 101 workshop, I am happy to answer them so please feel free to contact me at any time! :)  Within 24 hours of your registration being received,you will receive a confirmation email with workshop details.

What format is this workshop?
My workshop is an online workshop that will include daily inspiration layouts, prompts, misting tutorials and techniques and access to private class blog from September 5-9th. This workshop will jump start your creative process in how to use masks, create your own custom backgrounds and get the most out of your creative tools!

Are lessons daily?
Yes, every day for the duration of the workshop you will receive a color PDF of directions for the day's lesson via email.

Can I sign up for the class now and work on the lessons later?

Certainly! Please feel free to work at your own pace and this workshop is design for you to be able to learn and work misting techniques into your own creative style at anytime.

I am new to scrapbooking, what supplies do I need?
You will need a paper trimmer, stamps, craft knife, scotch tape,paper punches (shapes preferably); spray inks, white or neutral cardstock such as cream, grey, light yellow, etc.

I do not have spray inks, can I make my own?
Yes you can, here is a video tutorial! :)

Can international scrappers register?
Absolutely, everyone is welcome!


4 comments:

  1. looks awesome Vee! loved your other class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE it. Cone down here with me, I'm palmtree central. Miss you!
    And I want to take that misting class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agh! finally got the blogspot to work, your awesome page is up!! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO! It's so you. Finally got around to listening to last month's MSD audio last night, you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo