glee club

Studio Calico's Glee Club is now on sale and it is such a gorgeous kit!! I had so much fun creating with this kit, I can't stop creating with it!! I picked up (1)Pep Squad and (4)-Thespians add-ons.
( I will share my minibook I made with thespians tomorrow).
oh snap! :) I love this layout (made exclusive with the main kit), I made a mask (a technique that I share in my  upcoming misting 101 worshop) and used it to create the rain drop pattern as a background. I LOVE the camera stamp in the stamp, love all of the exclusives in this kit this month (9 holy cow)!! I used a mixture of mister huey's (orchard, dewey and bluegrass)on this layout. I also zinged out my stamp with white zing opaque powder  and added a layer of dewey mist. If you love basic grey's out of print paper as much as I do, more pattern paper add-on is a must too!i love a gorg. sky Another layout made with the main kit and the stamp from the thespian addon, I am telling you this kit is the B-O-M-B! I outlined my hearts with one of my favorite tools, a white gel pen and used powder and grapefruit zing embossing powders with a mix of mister huey again. I think one of the reasons I love this kit so much is because it is so graphic-love the circles, stripes and chevron patterns in it.ootd I made this layout with Pep Squad, I love the woodgrain paper in this kit, you know my love for grain products! The sassafras pop up flowers are super cool too, love the 3D effect of them!

I hope you are safe and dry, Irene is still blowing by and we are getting drenched but thankfully we are safe for now.
xo


4 comments:

  1. you are the SUPERSTAR mister (not man, as in mist-er) of the world. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these especially that last one. I love the chevron boldness with the delicate flowers! Hope you are ok since you are in the path of the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these!!!! And I agree with Stephanie, too! You make Mister Huey proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg girl, these are AMAZING!! I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo