huzzah-survived

First, THANK YOU for everyone's concern via twitter and FB, we made it safely thru Hurricane Irene. It was an intense storm to say the least and I know we made it thru lightly compared to ones closer to the coast and poor New England, my prayers go out to everyone...such a vast amount of devastation.

I am sharing my Halloween mini that I made with the thespian add on that came out with September's glee club. I love the papers in this addon, could easily be used with fall, back to school and Thanksgiving layouts! I used a portion of my Studio Calico box that my kits arrived in to construct the cover and back, this mini is 4x4 in size. I love small mini books, but I think you know this by now, ha! I misted the cover with a healthy dose of  warm calico (love this color and have been using it a lot lately)! Photos of s2 from over the years, I left the mini unbounded for now so I can add this year's photos to it! THANK YOU for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful/night! :) xo studio calico glee club sneaks halloween mini jack-o totally under your spell ninja warrior halloween 2010

8 comments:

  1. I love this minialbum, and I especially love the last photo! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are ok & that is the cutest little mini ever. Eeeekk. I love Halloween. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. rhonda2:11 PM

    I am thankful your family weathered Irene. I so love this mini Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear that you made it through the storm okay! Super cool halloween album - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made out ok!!! Love the mini! THanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this was my favourite project in the DT gallery this month, loved it! I bought this add-on too, I'm obsessed with Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and I meant to say so glad you got through Irene safely, I hope it wasn't too scary. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy poo. You are super talented!! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo