misting 101-the basics workshop

 />  I am pleased to announce my annual workshop- <b>misting 101|the basics</b>! In this workshop you will learn some of my favorite techniques, daily inspiration (colored PDF instructions) and how to incorporate spray inks into your designs easily.  If you have always wanted to try spray inks on your layout but afraid to know is the time to learn! :)   Registration starts today and will end on 9/2, within 24 hours of your registration being received,you will receive a confirmation email of your registration. An invite to the private blog for class participants will be sent out the week before the class starts on August 29th. <form action=  
How can I register?
You can register by clicking the paypal button today until September 4th.
How long is the class? The class will start on 9.5 and will end 9.9.
What is the cost of this workshop? 22USD 
What supplies will I need? Muted cardstock (white, light toned colors), stamps, spray inks, basic scrapbooking tools (paper trimmer, craft knife, ink pad and punches) more facts about the class HERE 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
eta: registration is now closed, thank you everyone who is signed up! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vee! I´d like to know a little bit more about the workshop. Is it an online workshop? Will there be a lesson every day.

    I love your style and it would be nice to learn from you.

    Greetings from Germany, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just signed up. EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I missed this by um... a lot. ;) Please tell me you'll offer again?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo