off duty-instagram

Picnik collage
what's up, what's up, what's up,can you believe it is already August?!!! Before you know it the holidays will be here, wheeeeeee! I had a fun week last week at CKC Valley Forge and took in another Nat's baseball game. This game wasn't as exciting as my first one but we had amazing seats and I always enjoy hanging out with my cousin. He is a true baseball fan and loves explaining the game to me.

As you can tell by my layout in the August Boardwalk gallery, I am totally smitten with instagram. It is my most loved app after twitter, shakeitphoto and facebook! It makes taken photos anywhere so much easier,  when you don't have your dslr. I love it!!  I want to say hi to everyone who stopped by the SC booth to chat with me (THANK YOU), I love getting the chance to meet  each of you -you guys are the sweetest! 
hope your monday is off to a wonderful start!!
xo

9 comments:

  1. hi vee-
    it was great to see you @ ck and chat about my closet reality tv obsession! i'm thinking you've inspired me to embrace it :)

    -stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pics - wish i had been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of Instagrams, too! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vee
    Can you tell me what photo printer you use? I just got some pics back from Target and tried to print my Instagram and they printed horrible! Please help!
    Thanks
    Kim
    kimbgarner@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are awesome...looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pics. Love your boardwalk gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and I am jealous of those of you who have the capacity to do instagram. I shall be Smart phone free until no other option exists I'm afraid. I love them too though~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:30 AM

    i just got my haircut - my bangs don't rock as much as yours - but they aren't bad :) robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vee - Just wanted to say it was lovely to meet you at Valley Forge. My daughter, Heather and I were so excited to meet all of you wonderful talented ladies. I hope you are enjoying your new Imaginisce Petal Roller. We are busy creating wonderful flowers with it! Take care, Sandy . . . one of the "Jersey Girls"

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo