a photo a day

 :) hey there and happy happy happy Friday! This week has been been a doozy( hello earthquake)!! so needless to say I am really looking forward to being indoors and out of the way of hurricane Irene!! Hopefully we will have a quiet weekend with electric before schools starts for s2 on Monday. I haven't posted my photo challenge photos in a minute so here they are, love them all and have scrapped quite a few them already! :) phchall Picollage photo challenge: smile 12.closeup of synai, love her, she is such a helper and has the most tender spirit;13. from a distance...football is in full effect, i love watching their games; 14. flowers: florist at SAFEWAY was OOC when I took this photo, she actually thought I was from a competitors store, really lady these are sub par sunflowers, okay?!; 15. shoes-fall low boots;16. what i ate-love luna bars for a quick lunch ( chocolate dripped coconut bars are my favorite); 17. on the shelf- used to be on the shelf now on my dresser; 18. what's in my (makeup) bag-the band-aid friction stick is the best thing ever, saves heels!; 19.where i slept; 20. read: can't go wrong with either of these on a lazy Sunday afternoon. i am invested in twilight, love the books hate the movies but will i go see breaking dawn, but of course! ha. 21. pretty pattern-vintage studio calcio paper that i just cut last weekend. 22. trees-afternoon walk. love the street I work on; 23. sunset- sky at sunset, nothing more gorgeous; 24. smile- a self portrait from yesterday.

much love, xo

2 comments:

  1. dude what was up with that earthquake?? crazy! ... and hurricane irene? the world has gone bonkers!

    i'm so glad you've been doing your photo a day! looks awesome!

    x0
    annette
    theversastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! I'm going a pic a day in septmeber group on Flickr, wanna do it?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo