calico shine

xoxohappy close up: xoxohappy
and you thought you loved mister huey's mist before-meet calico shine!!  It adds a soft silver metallic sheen to your projects, needless to say I am a BIG fan!! :) I misted closely to my layout so the mist is more opaque but it can be sheer too, I LOVE it! I am also in love with the smash date stamp ,super duper cute!  Jamaica was sweet enough to send me her HS ghost words, she knows my love to infinity for them and I was more than happy to accept them since she was cleaning out her scrap supplies. THANKSgirl!! This is a sample layout for the misting 101 workshop, missed out on it this round? Let me know and I can offer it again :) It is still super soggy and wet here, the rain is OOC, but I know it could be a lot worse and crossing fingers it doesn't. s2 footballs games were cancelled for weekend, which means no running around like a chicken without a head on Saturday morning, is a bonus! :) It's almost fall and so excited to see the fall specialty drinks at starbucks, may have to pick up a salted caramel mocha on the way home- nom nom!
xo

5 comments:

  1. yep, I love it!! Salted Caramel latte, I need to try that. I got my first Pumpkin Spice yesterday, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pumpkin spice LOVE.
    LOVE your layout! makes me wanna bust out my old HS transparency words.... just might have to do that.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous, Vee! And, yum...love salted carmel hot chocolate! That's the only drink I get at Starbucks! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur LO! We dont get speciality drinks here in the UK unless its Xmas! =( Sounds lush tho...mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the workshop and for sharing so many fun misty techniques Vee! Your work is so inspiring. Thanks again,
    Carlie.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo