field guide sneaks

add-on no.three: meadow lark add-on no. two: greenboxstudio calico oct. sneak-field guide main sneak studio calico oct. sneak-field guide it's sneaks time for studio calico, i went a little bonkers this month and got all four add-on kits!! i know... but they are are so beautiful! If I had to choose I would say that meadow lark is my favorite because of the prima alphas ( i need them in every color) kinda of love + the exclusive stamp is the bomb.com!! ;)  As usual I used my assortment of mister huey's, ink, embossing powder and paint (totally in love with claudine hellmuth's paints now, colors are so opaque)!  have a great weekend!!
xo

6 comments:

  1. These look fabulous! Wow - those Prima letters look so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those alpha's are awesome - I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I now blame you for torturing my teenage cousins because I going to be running all over town calling everything they consider uncool (because I like it) THE BOMB.COM. :)
    I love those Prima alphas as well- can't wait for reveal!! These sneaks look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, these look so awesome Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab as always, Vee!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo